The Project Vipassati website is based on a responsive one page parallax design (Surreal Studio) that has been significantly changed and adapted into a multiple page design. The website offers various sections with inspirational videos, podcasts, books and artworks.
The aim of Project Vipassati is to spread ideas and practices that help to increase mental peace and happiness. The project is based on the open source principle: It collects the best freely available resources and shares them for its audience.
The features of this website include:
- Fully responsive web design for all devices
- Blog with Image, Slider & Video Post
- Parallax scrolling
- Work with YouTube: Copy/Paste a YouTube URL and the video will automatically plays full screen
- Isotope masonry portfolio with prettyphoto lightbox
- Advanced CSS3 animations
- Compatible on all major modern browsers